- We have moved. Our address is now 06-01 Song Lin Building. It’s nice and cosy. Do drop by.
- A Route Awakening Season 4 now on air NatGeo Asia Here’s the teaser. This season, we’re looking into Bridges and it’s presented by Harry Yuan.
- Just completed an epic 6weeks tour of China filming for Route Awakening, Season 4. TX end of the year 2017. Follow our instagram page for some pics.
- Route Awakening Season 3 now on air at a friendly NGC Channel near you. Watch the Trailer here
- Route Awakening Season 2 wins Gold Remi at WorldFest Houston for best Information series.
- Gok’s Chinese Takeaway wins Silver Remi at WorldFest Houston for best Cultural Program series.
- Route Awakening Season 2 wins Bronze World Medal at New York Fest for Route Awakening 2. Category: Best Documentary/Information Program, Cultural Issues.
- New Chinese drama series K.O. premiers 5 December 2016 on Toggle
- A girl who has taken too many punches in her life, decides it’s payback time… with mixed martial arts.
- Made it to the Finalist in online drama category at NYFest 2017
- September- November 2016: Route Awakening Season 3. Completed shoot that took place from Southwest Yunnan to Northeast Jilin province. We went through hot and humid to bone-freezing temperatures in a space of 6 weeks.
- Route Awakening2. May5 2016. Ep1 and 2 for China market, now on Weixian .
- On Asia feed – the following
Eps 1/2 – 19/5 8.00pm, 8.30pm
Eps 3/4 – 26/5 8.00/8.30pm
Eps 5/6 – 2/6 8.00/8/30pm
- May 2016. Just completed a mega 70+ day shoot in Europe, Malaysia and Australia for an upcoming series for NatGeo People Channel. The equally mega post production begins. Tx from July. Stay tuned.
- Gok’s Chinese Takeaway premiers July 2017. Trailer for Taiwan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgHVb0kzma0
- April 2016. Ecstatic to have the accolades… Silver medal from NYfest and Platinum and Gold from WorldFest in Houston.
- April 2016. Finishing up on Route Awakening season2 with Dr Jonathan Clements as host. Due to premier in China and from May, Southeast Asian feeds of NatGeo Asia. Asian Feed for NatGeo channels include :
Brunei, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Korea, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Myanmar, PalauPapua, New Guinea, Singapore, Thailand, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Middle East- Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Kurdistan, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen